- Vehicle services – light & heavy duty vehicles
- Weekly fluid inspections
- Brake adjustments Clutch adjustments
- Auto electrical
- Windscreen supply & fitment
- Vehicle diagnostics
- Roadside assistance
- Engine overhauls
- 108 vehicle inspections
- Monthly inspections consisting of checking for any loose components, brake systems check, oil leak check, propshaft, bearings etc. to keep fleet road worthy.
- We have a detailed client report system for each job done and an excellent client communication system for preventative maintenance.
- Mark’s Autoworx has been operating since April 2012. The business is steadily growing in good reputation and client base.
- We pride ourselves in providing excellent quality workmanship with a quick turnaround time and delivery date.
- We believe that a vehicle standing equals a loss of productivity and profit to our customers.
We have vendors with the following companies:
We are fully equipped to provide service with the following equipment:
- Airocure spray booth plus curing oven
- We have 2 two post lifts
- Floor korek system
- Anchoring and clamping equipment to repair and measure damaged vehicles
- Equipped for auto electrical and mechanical repairs.
Mark’s Autoworx is in good standing with all relevant governing bodies such as SARS, UIF and workman’s compensation fund.
We are a level 4 BEE Contributor (SME-MARKAU002)